Our New Policies at the Spa
Effective Monday, May 18th, 2020, the Detox Shop and Spa has to abide by new policies that the state of Massachusetts has enforced in order to reopen.
1. Masks must be worn by our clients and employees at all times. Vinyl gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided.
2. Appropriate social distancing (6ft) between our spa clients must be marinated at all times. We will have no more than 5 clients in our spa at a time.
3. Disinfection procedures followed before and in-between each client at all times.
4. Our door will be locked and all clients will have to knock prior to entering.
5. Our waiting area will be closed.
6. Our restroom will be closed.
7. Clients will have staggered appointments to avoid/limit client interaction upon arrival and departure.
8. Clients must have a scheduled appointment. NO Wednesday Walk-Ins until further notice.